• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Welcome to our newest member"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Jawz .
    Yup!
    I thought you were away?

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    One extreme to the other!!
    Yup!
    Last edited by Jawz .; 1 March 2007, 19:33.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Good point.. it does look a bit like a camp bloke? Hmm I might change it to a football team or a lion.

One extreme to the other!!

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied
    She must be getting the munchies pretty bad - that jumper round her waist isn't doing much for her either.

Actually - are you sure it's a lass?
    Good point.. it does look a bit like a camp bloke? Hmm I might change it to a football team or a lion.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    **** it she does too, obviously not a regular raver, hopefully she'll lose a bit of weight with this constant dancing.
    She must be getting the munchies pretty bad - that jumper round her waist isn't doing much for her either.

Actually - are you sure it's a lass?

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied
    Although your dancer appears to have quite big hips.
    **** it she does too, obviously not a regular raver, hopefully she'll lose a bit of weight with this constant dancing.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Thankyou and thankyou.

Although your dancer appears to have quite big hips.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied
    You worry me sometimes

I like your avatar!
    Thankyou and thankyou.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    mmmm Cleveland Steamer

You worry me sometimes

I like your avatar!

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied
    mmmm Cleveland Steamer

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    Yeah, yeah - and your shit don't stink, I know
    Why is everyone talking about my tulip today!!! It's getting difficult to appear classy on here

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    He'll ban you again mind!!

Everyone thinks you're the bad boy
    Yeah, yeah - and your shit don't stink, I know

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    What do you mean CUK badboy? I just caught ScotsPine at the wrong time of the month

He'll ban you again mind!!

Everyone thinks you're the bad boy

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Well what does it matter - if they're reading this thread they already know you've came back from one ban!

You have now officially taken over from EO as CUK badboy
    What do you mean CUK badboy? I just caught ScotsPine at the wrong time of the month

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I'm off to church on sunday, from now on you will see a more christian Jawz, no more 'sexy time' comments, no more drug references just good clean Keeping up Appearances/ A Good Life - style humour.

Yeah right, whatever you say

Leave a comment:

Working...
X