• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permanent markers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permanent markers

Wow you can get quite high from sniffing these bad boys. My nostril is now covered in black pen.

Originally posted by Jawz
    Wow you can get quite high from sniffing these bad boys. My nostril is now covered in black pen.
    Uhu is pretty good aswell.

Or so they say.
    Call the cops

Comment

I grew up in South Africa and the street kids used to get hold of this glue that was used for repairing shoes.

Now THAT was real glue!

It didn't do the street kids much good though. Their shoes (if they had any) were usually completely f*cked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui
        I grew up in South Africa and the street kids used to get hold of this glue that was used for repairing shoes.

Now THAT was real glue!

It didn't do the street kids much good though. Their shoes (if they had any) were usually completely f*cked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

Now THAT was real glue!

Shoe GU!!!!!
          l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

This stuff came in a small metal tin. The kids would put a glob of it in an empty plastic bottle and puff away until their eyes rolled back in their heads.

Comment

Working...
            X