• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't Sleep....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And don't drive the car long distances...

I did when my sleep patterns were shot to bits and one minute I was staring at the black monotony, next minute I heard the rumblestrips. I pulled over to the hard shoulder, heartbeat at 200bpm, put the roof down and drove very gingerly in a freezing December night. Still stupid, should have had a kip instead.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      And don't drive the car long distances...
      What about 44t artics?

Thanks for the replies. Felt like tulip warmed up all day today. Moff to bed in a bit...so knackered wont have trouble sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        ..so knackered wont have trouble sleeping.
        Stop moaning then ya little pup!!
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
          What about 44t artics?
          Moff to bed in a bit...so knackered wont have trouble sleeping.
          There you go breaking the first rule. Sleep ONLY in your routine hours. It's the only way to break the cycle.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            There you go breaking the first rule. Sleep ONLY in your routine hours. It's the only way to break the cycle.
            The shift starts at 2am ... this is my routine hour! Just finishing some grub then the sack for me.

Anyway only a day left till my proper job starts.

Comment

Heroin works too

Comment

Originally posted by reformation
                Heroin works too

Comment

Working...
                X