• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let you entertain me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let you entertain me

I'm really fookin bored, someone please entertain me with some(any) amusing anecdote preferably with sexual/drug related content.

So, the last flat I rented was in a shared building (4 flats in one house).
    The 60ish year old couple next door to me were also the caretakers of the buliding.

One night I walked home from work (in the pouring rain), got into the flat, was soaked through (even underwear was soaking) and started to undress, when I heard a knock on my door.

I quickly just hoyed a white t-shirt over my wet bra and opened the door. It was the caretaker bloke from next door.

he needed to come in and check my faucet in the bathroom as there was a leak outside.

I let him in, took him to the bathroom, and just as he was messing on over the toilet I realised there were 2 vibrators lying in my sink

I went bright red, as did he. Then (as if in slow motion) he got REALY flusterred and legged it out the flat. I caught sight of myself in the mirror and my white t-shirt had clung in a see-through way to my soaking bra!!!!

He never came back.

Bloody oldies

Seriously true story
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      So, the last flat I rented was in a shared building (4 flats in one house).
      The 60ish year old couple next door to me were also the caretakers of the buliding.

One night I walked home from work (in the pouring rain), got into the flat, was soaked through (even underwear was soaking) and started to undress, when I heard a knock on my door.

I quickly just hoyed a white t-shirt over my wet bra and opened the door. It was the caretaker bloke from next door.

he needed to come in and check my faucet in the bathroom as there was a leak outside.

I let him in, took him to the bathroom, and just as he was messing on over the toilet I realised there were 2 vibrators lying in my sink

I went bright red, as did he. Then (as if in slow motion) he got REALY flusterred and legged it out the flat. I caught sight of myself in the mirror and my white t-shirt had clung in a see-through way to my soaking bra!!!!

He never came back.

Bloody oldies

Seriously true story
      That's what I'm talking about... good girl, nice story. I'm assuming the 'toys' were your flatmates?

Comment

Originally posted by Zed!
        That's what I'm talking about... good girl, nice story. I'm assuming the 'toys' were your flatmates?
        Ahem, yeah ok
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Tut tut... naughty girl.. you need to be spanked silly.

Comment

Working...
          X