• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Earworms!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning my head be playing:

Comment

"If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

"If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

and finally (hopefully)

Comment

Donnie does talking heads!

Comment

Donnie does Bo Rap

Comment

and one for the ladeeyez

Comment

Are these earworms you're suffering from or trying to inflict?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Are these earworms you're suffering from or trying to inflict?
                    he just want to take over the thread. like the crap jokes.
                    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
                    Inertia, however........................

Comment

I like this song, but not on a continuous loop.

Comment

Working...
                      X