• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the oldest on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paula
    Are you cute?
    Hands off you baby snatcher. I saw him first.
    oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

39 but not for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Lola
        Hands off you baby snatcher. I saw him first.
        Are you all fighting over me?

Well as im single, and a good catch you can have me. Just say when and where. Ill even treat you remarkably well with dinner, drinks and theatre.

Just dont mess me about by saying your gonna call or txt then not doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Well as im single, and a good catch you can have me. Just say when and where. Ill even treat you remarkably well with dinner, drinks and theatre.
          Ooooh, that's nice!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Just dont mess me about by saying your gonna call or txt then not doing so.

You just want sex by the sounds of it. I'm not interested in one night stands.
            Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Are you a prude?
              Call the cops

Comment

What about two nights? Because looking at your avatar, you're pig ugly and I don't think I could stand 3 dates with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  What about two nights? Because looking at your avatar, you're pig ugly and I don't think I could stand 3 dates with you.
                  Quality!

Call the cops

Comment

I dont do one night stands. Grown out of them. I havent had sex in 6 months. Im waiting for the right girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                      click
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X