• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What time do people go out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time do people go out?

Friday night - I'd like to be out now, and I normally am. But I've just found out the couple we're out with tonight dont want to go out until 7:30!!

Is this normal?

Whats the point of going out that late?!!

So now I've got to sit in the house and wait to start having fun until half 7!!

The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Friday night - I'd like to be out now, and I normally am. But I've just found out the couple we're out with tonight dont want to go out until 7:30!!

Is this normal?

maybe they are having wild sex....
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
      maybe they are having wild sex....
      Bastards
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Bastards
        Well, if you just forgot about the mess under the sofa, you could do the same
        Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
          Well, if you just forgot about the mess under the sofa, you could do the same
          Smart arse
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Smart arse
            Carpe Pactum

Comment

Is this normal?

Erm. I dont usually go out until well after 10pm.

Saying that I do also usually stay in the pub till 4am then end up sleeping there.

Comment

Too early means get drunk too quick and want to fall asleep at 9pm. So later is much better.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Used to be an early bird (7-7:30 ish) but these days it's more like 9 so that I can last the duration till 1,2,3 (at the very latest)

Comment

It is the law not to be seen out before 9pm

Comment

Working...
                    X