• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Will I get to 2000 posts today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Will I get to 2000 posts today?

    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

    #2
    Yes
    Next
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Bear
      Yes
      Next
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

      Comment


        #4
        I find this thread rude, obnoxious and self centred. I am offended.

        I think this poster should be banned.

        MF in 'Chico' Mode.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Xenophon
          nice to see you are still busy dude

          when you comin' over?
          Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Sputnik
            nice to see you are still busy dude

            when you comin' over?


            Hello Sputnik!

            Sorry about this week. Nightmare. Had planned to go for Tuesday (as in last night), but didn't check to see if that was ok as I started to feel like cr@p. Will sort it, but will have to be next week I think.

            How the hell is everything going then??
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Xenophon


              Hello Sputnik!

              Sorry about this week. Nightmare. Had planned to go for Tuesday (as in last night), but didn't check to see if that was ok as I started to feel like cr@p. Will sort it, but will have to be next week I think.

              How the hell is everything going then??
              No prob. If you are not feeling too hot best you stay away anyhoo. Next week will be fine.
              It's going good but we'll see how things are when i get some work and then have to cope with the interrupted nights!
              Founder Member of the 'I love Janey' Fan Club

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Sputnik
                No prob. If you are not feeling too hot best you stay away anyhoo. Next week will be fine.
                It's going good but we'll see how things are when i get some work and then have to cope with the interrupted nights!
                My thoughts too. You don't want you and yours near a snotty Xeno!

                Good luck with the work hunt. Hope you land something really groovy in the not too distant future.

                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                Comment

                Working...
                X