• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for my wife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for my wife

Mrs Threaded me dear, get in touch.

Or if anyone knows Mrs Threaded,my wife, has my kids with her, walked out last week saying she was going to he mother's after I came out, could they get her to contact me

thanks in advance,

Threaded

PS : How do you turn the iron on?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I seem to have missed a news item on the group

tim

Comment

Whereupon the Minstrels played sadly ! :-)
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        Mrs Threaded me dear, get in touch.

Or if anyone knows Mrs Threaded,my wife, has my kids with her, walked out last week saying she was going to he mother's after I came out, could they get her to contact me

thanks in advance,

Threaded

PS : How do you turn the iron on?
        "How do you turn the iron on?". You had me fooled until that bit.

Comment

Working...
        X