• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Ashes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ashes

Hewbie here - howdy all, blah blah blah....

So, The Ashes.

Due to me now being young, free and single, I can now watch this to my hearts content without the (ex) girlfriend moaning about me not coming to bed.

Get in.

Sleep is for wimps - Del Boy, c1988
    Call the cops

I'm really looking forward to The Ashes, but I don't thick we'll be bringing them home again.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
      I'm really looking forward to The Ashes, but I don't thick we'll be bringing them home again.
      Have faith. If we get at McGrath, it's gonna put a lot of pressure on Lee to be the main strike bowler.

Here's to sleepless schoolnights...
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        Hewbie here - howdy all, blah blah blah....

So, The Ashes.

Due to me now being young, free and single, I can now watch this to my hearts content without the (ex) girlfriend moaning about me not coming to bed.

Get in.

Sleep is for wimps - Del Boy, c1988
        If she is your ex....why is she moaning about it?

Comment

Working...
        X