• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bombs on planes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman
    [ ] 12 - 14

[ ] 14 - 16

[ ] 16 - 18

[ ] old enough to know not to behave like a silly little *****

Please complete and return.
    Im 25 and atleast I'm not in my 50's chasing 16yr old girls like you. Saw your pervert ass on ICQ.

Comment

Originally posted by accesstowork
      Im 25 and atleast I'm not in my 50's chasing 16yr old girls like you. Saw your pervert ass on ICQ.
      Huh?

Link please you retard.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

To get back on topic, the best way to blow up an airliner has got to be get a load of dell laptops and stick them in baggage destined for the baggage hold!!

Comment

Nah, surely the best way is to get all the MP's from the Houses of Parliament on board.

Whilst all the hot air would, in theory, lift the plane higher, much like a Zeppelin, it would rapidy decombust and then stress mechanics and gravity would take their natural course.

Shocking though the crash would be to the poor plane and pilots, there would be an upside :-)
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

418MHz TX/RX's (small and easy to hide in belt buckles etc), chunk of home-synthesized RDX in a stainless steel aerosol packed with limestone (shatters aluminium nicely), cordite detonation cord and electrical igniter (from model rockets). Boom! Easy money and body count.

All available from your local pharmacutical (sp?) provider and maplin.

Now I'm off to hide from the thought police (who I used to work for incidentally).
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

"That coming from a man that does not even know how to use Linux."

That is possibly the worst comeback I have ever heard in all my years on this board? Access be proud.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                No longer available, I regret to say... Tetra is all over that band.

433.92MHz is the flavour of the decade.

Slap bang in the middle of an amateur band with 200W transmitters around... makes the 250uW coming out of the keyfob ever so slightly small...

Max range in free air is about 100m, downhill with the wind behind it.
                Bugger. Shows how out of date I am on all that stuff!

I haven't made a PROPER transmitter (ie illegal FM broadcast) for about 10 years. I could do with one to drown out the *** music round here. Might dig out the junk box later - should have the bits in there for something around the 10W mark.
                Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

The biggest threat is the campaign for racial equality.

Within the next few years, their smear campaigns will lead to legislation that includes 'positive selection' for aircrew. Every aircraft must carry a random selection of minorities who like to murder 'westerners'.

And the in flight safety instructions will of course convey the message that we must 'respect for those who wish to kill the infidel'.

'In the event of an explosion, you should immediately convert to islam, then put your head between your knees'.... with details supplied by the muslim pilots association.

Doomed! (copyright Mr D Prawn esquire).
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                    'In the event of an explosion, you should immediately convert to islam, then put your head between your knees'.... with details supplied by the muslim pilots association.
                    Suicide bombers do it because they think they'll be assured a place in paradise for murdering the infidels. So I say, take your own bomb on the plane. If you see a muslim acting suspisciously, set off your own bomb first thus denying him his place in paradise. It's the only way they'll learn.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X