• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see cnn journalists in danger, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see another boat crashing, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

Please check your old cars before you get inside to drive, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

Please stay away from riding trams trains for a while, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      America there is an old saying, you do not know what you have until it is gone, just wait until your president is gone, watch and see what i can do, thus saith the lord.

Stay away from Big Yellow Taxis?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Stay away from Big Yellow Taxis?
        How else will I get to the tree museum?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          How else will I get to the tree museum?
          Drive yourself. I hear there is a new parking lot.

Comment

Please please stay away from mountains especially in iran, i see disaster coming, thus saith the lord.

I see many many people standing naked in front of a huge building, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see people are dening that there names are not on long long list of names, make sure that your name is not on that list, thus saith the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Comment

Can you ask him for the details of an FLC under the next government will look like?

Ta.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Can you ask him for the details of an FLC under the next government will look like?

Ta.
                Please don't God with HMRC or we're all fcked.

What if God decided to alter the bible retrospectively. Hang on, I think I'm having an epiphany.

Comment

Please please stay away from bus stations, i see danger coming, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to porcelain and ceramic makers, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord.

I see danger coming to neckermann travel agency, may god have mercy, thus saith the lord

Comment

I almost wish I was connected to him on Facebook just to read these as they appear.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The predictions are posted between various links to horrific news articles.

and it appears I missed one

I SEE A HOUSE FULL WITH DRUG GANGSTERS ORDERING SOME UNDERCOVER POLICE TO FREE ALL OF THERE MEMBER FROM PRISONS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Comment

Working...
                      X