• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stream of consciousness thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stream of consciousness thread

Riight! Fleetwood plase forgivethe mistakes I'm drunk. The missus is asleep and I'll have my say.

I hate labour. for their crap foreifgn policy and our stupid coat-tail dragging of the US. As a tory I like the factthatwe were not in the Vietnam war. That was a tory govt. Strangely I think that much as I like the US the current govt is crap. What we need are ad hoc policies thatwe can support. The war in Iraq wa a mistake,but now I hop3e it works. Afghanistan was right.

Good night....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I just came in my pants

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Riight! Fleetwood plase forgivethe mistakes I'm drunk. The missus is asleep and I'll have my say.

I hate labour. for their crap foreifgn policy and our stupid coat-tail dragging of the US. As a tory I like the factthatwe were not in the Vietnam war. That was a tory govt. Strangely I think that much as I like the US the current govt is crap. What we need are ad hoc policies thatwe can support. The war in Iraq wa a mistake,but now I hop3e it works. Afghanistan was right.

Good night....
      I'm gonna quote him before he gets a chance to edit it.
      Blair, you cannot reach me now,
      No matter how you try,
      Goodbye cruel Labour,
      Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Aye. I can spell. But the truth is more important.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by roger rabbit
          I just came in my pants
          Well put a shirt on, your tits are fking enormous.

Comment

Yeehah Yeehah

Last edited by Jabberwocky; 8 September 2006, 23:10.

Comment

Good grief. That is THE record!

Scotspine/Mod - boring Friday?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X