• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Insurance advise needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it's still advice that you should be looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by londonlad View Post
      When someone post in this forum needing help or advise then they are not looking for 1 liner vague response from someone who think I know it all.

If everything can be googled then this forum would not have evolved. So next time if you cant help then do yourself a favour by not posting those one liner inadequate response.
      The vast majority of questions people ask has been asked before like this particular one.

People who Google, realise their situation is different and mention they have searched get more informed responses.

It is also part of the etiquette of this forum to see if your question has been answered before before jumping in and asking exactly the same question. Do yourself a big favour and have a look at the first post of this thread linky on CUK netiquette.
      Last edited by SueEllen; 6 May 2017, 07:15.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        The vast majority of questions people ask has been asked before like this particular one.

People who Google, realise their situation is different and mention they have searched get more informed responses.

It is also part of the etiquette of this forum to see if your question has been answered before before jumping in and asking exactly the same question. Do yourself a big favour and have a look at the first post of this thread linky on CUK netiquette.
        I may be mistaken but I'm not sure that the question has been asked around which specific user(s) of the forum have found the experience vastly different. I found it via Google because I knew roughly the phrases that had been used and how much had been saved, which makes the search much easier.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I may be mistaken but I'm not sure that the question has been asked around which specific user(s) of the forum have found the experience vastly different. I found it via Google because I knew roughly the phrases that had been used and how much had been saved, which makes the search much easier.
          It has.

However as I don't have anything to do with either provider and am not interested in starting a flame war, I tell posters to search.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            It has.

However as I don't have anything to do with either provider and am not interested in starting a flame war, I tell posters to search.
            There was a question about which CUK user had a case where they found one service better than the other? I must have missed that one.

What search terms do you think would find the details of the case?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
              And it's still advice for which you should be looking.
              FTFY

Comment

Working...
              X