• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for Schemes through ASMG / White Collar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM / Private group request for up to date information

Hi

I also used the services of ASMG / Marra Solutions and have received the same query from HMRC over the weekend.

Like most people I would appreciate a summary of people's thoughts.

Is anyone representing the group as a whole etc?

Please grant me PM rights or access to the private group

Thanks

Comment

What is this private group?

Can I have access too?

Thanks

Comment

pm rights

Hi, i've used the same schemes, and in the same boat.
        can i have PM rights too..?

Comment

PM rights..

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Sorry to hear that tman786. Have upgraded your account so you now have access to the PM system.
          I am not sure how this forum works, can you please give me access to this forum too..( or is it pm rights..?>)

Comment

Ask admin for PM right (by posting on this thread).
            Then when granted pm Turnover for access to the separate group.

Turnover - have you sent me the invite yet? not received it yet if you have. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by JanuaryJones View Post
              Ask admin for PM right (by posting on this thread).
              Then when granted pm Turnover for access to the separate group.

Turnover - have you sent me the invite yet? not received it yet if you have. Ta.
              Hi JJ,

Turnover is away for a bit so one of the other members is trying to sort the invites out in his absence.

I've pinged him a message this morning so he'll hopefully be in touch tonight. Same for the others that have requested invites

Hope this helps
              C

Comment

Thanks mate - have had email contact with Turnover just waiting for acceptance to the group now.

On a separate note - white collar is very much still running. However their email system seems to be a bit flakey at the moment bouncing back emails. But their telephone numbers are working and they did say they are very busy at the moment but if you need to talk to them just keep trying till you get through.

Comment

PM Rights

Hi, I am with White Collar and would like PM rights Please ?

<admin note>PM rights granted</admin note>

Comment

pm rights

Hi - I'm another one. ASMG and Marra Solutions in 2007 only and have just received HMRC letter.

Please can i have the pm rights and join the conversation?

Thanks.

Comment

PM rights

Hi,
                      Could i get PM rights as i also received a letter for 2008/2009 while i was with White collar group.

Comment

Working...
                      X