• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for EBT schemes through SANZAR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access

Hi Can I get PM access?

Comment

PM access and help!!

was with sanzar from 09-11 and Garraway in its forms until recently. Need dire help!! Can I get Pm access and some help?!?! Cheers

Comment

PM access and help!!

Used Sanzar and up until recently Garraway - need some assistance - had an APN & SO from Sanzar......no doubt Garraway one on its way!!! Cheers

Comment

PM Access Right Please

Could you pleae grant PM acess rights. Previous user of Sanzar. Many thanks

Comment

PM access needed

Originally posted by Old Kent Road View Post
            ** UPDATE 21 Dec 2013 - Please PM me if you are interested in joining the Sanzar private forum **

Hi there, count me in, I'm on the original thread from an early post. I've checked with Miss Stopp's office and my appeal has been received OK from Cobham Murphy. They sent a single generic letter, with a big list of names attached to it who are appealing. All F.O.C. so far, but I'm wondering when the fees will kick in...

I was in 08/09 for a bit and 09/10 for longer, before leaving. I would be interested in checking your scheme ref numbers for both these years, as in theory Sanzar may have offered hemultiple schemes, but unlikely. Might be better to PM these?

I have an open COP8 enquiry for 09/10 as well as the 08/09 letter, so I've got that to look forward to as well. Anybody else with an open 09/10 enquiry, bit off the 08/09 topic, but curious?

Originally posted by Jftye3456 View Post
            Hello. Please can I be granted PM access too. Would like membership to private forum, I was with darwinPay and I need to be able to PM Old Kent Road for access.

Many thanks in advance !!

Comment

Originally posted by pushp View Post
              Hello. Please can I be granted PM access too. Would like membership to private forum, I was with darwinPay and I need to be able to PM Old Kent Road for access.

Many thanks in advance !!
              Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Jftye3456 View Post
                Done!

Comment

Private Access

I used Sanzar for 09/10 and 10/11 and have just received my SO, please can I have private group access.

Comment

How to proceed with this wrong APN amount

Hi All,
                    I received enquiry letters 1.5 yrs back for around £35K.

I contacted HMRC, send them proofs and the amount was proven to be £17K. There was a letter from HMRC to confirm this.

But, I received an APN recently with an amount mentioning £35K. I am not sure why HMRC does not have any records except bugging for money and worst part is they call this threat as Lawful.

I already sent a letter but no response so for. Could you please kindly advice what are the possible actions that I could take on this.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by mukil View Post
                      Hi All,
                      I received enquiry letters 1.5 yrs back for around £35K.

I contacted HMRC, send them proofs and the amount was proven to be £17K. There was a letter from HMRC to confirm this.

But, I received an APN recently with an amount mentioning £35K. I am not sure why HMRC does not have any records except bugging for money and worst part is they call this threat as Lawful.

I already sent a letter but no response so for. Could you please kindly advice what are the possible actions that I could take on this.

Thanks for your suggestions.
                      Hi, first of all don't panic - what you are experiencing is perfectly normal.
                      HMRC have split the settlement and APN departments - you have to think of these departments as two isolated companies.

Simply write a concise letter to the APN team making representations against the APN because the amount is incorrect. If its not too much trouble include the same information you sent the settlement team (or as much of) and include your settlement calculation and reference number ensuring you tell them you are already in discussions with the settlement team. In three weeks you will get a reply stating your APN representation has been received and that they will be in touch.

Comment

Working...
                      X