• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC enquiries for Talent Resource Management (TRM) / Cherrylon / Trentburg Schemes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Seminar

Originally posted by AnotherContractor View Post
    Unfortunately, i won't be able to make it, since I'm currently contracting in Singapore...
    That is a problem I am not able to deal with!

There will be future guidance on these forums.

Comment

How to register the London EBT Seminar

Originally posted by Michael J Perry FCA View Post
      If you can get to Central London next Saturday 6 April, I will be holding a detailed seminar about HMRC actions, etc.

Please see separate thread for London EBT Seminar.

You have to register soon and I believe we have over 50 attendees so far.
      I'm new to this forum. The information is very helpful. I would like to attend the seminar and please let me know how to register.

many thanks

Comment

HMRC enquiries for Talent Resource Management (TRM) Scheme

Originally posted by aworriedcontractor View Post
        I'm new to this forum. The information is very helpful. I would like to attend the seminar and please let me know how to register.

many thanks
        Take a look at the Seminar thread in this forum, details for registering are there.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

London Seminar on HMRC and EBT Schemes

You must register if you want to attend:

Doodle: Seminar on HMRC actions, EBT's and Tax Assessments/Enquiries/COP

Comment

Remote Seminar / recording?

Hi Michael,

Is it possible for you (or someone) to take an audio recording of the seminar as I am overseas and can't attend. I would be happy to pay for a copy.

Thanks.

Comment

Talent Resource Management

Hi All
              Been lurking and reading threads here as I received a letter regarding 2008/09 from my time with talent resource management

My accountant has appealed, however we spoke today for an update and my accountant is scaring me with talk of values way above the 2k assessment in the letter.

Why have we not got letters for say ,06/07 - 07/08 etc ?

Anyone know more about just settling up with the hmrc, or how to best approach them directly for negotiations on a settlement ?

Any info appreciated.
              Last edited by WAZZIE; 23 April 2013, 21:08.

Comment

Talent Resource Management

Can anyone help?
                I have misplaced my TRM loan agreement for 2008/2009 and was wondering if anyone has a copy they could scan and send to me? It would be greatly appreciated. Obviously name & signature not wanted.

Comment

Discovery NOT Allowed

Important - Check out the latest tier 2 tribunal for

Revenue Vs Charlton (gabelle tax or accounting web)

HMRC NOT Allowed to use Discovery when sufficient information was disclosed at the time of tax return....

Comment

Discovery

I have heard nothing since appealing to my 08/09 discovery notice. Has anyone got anymore info. I did hear that HMRC might have more difficulty in pressing Talent people because it was not an EBT

Comment

Originally posted by vern19 View Post
                      I have heard nothing since appealing to my 08/09 discovery notice. Has anyone got anymore info. I did hear that HMRC might have more difficulty in pressing Talent people because it was not an EBT
                      I have not heard anything either since the original letter and appealing. I check various blogs and websites periodically but no recent news. I believe HMRC were waiting on the result of a trial case but that seems to have gone quiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X