• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiries for EBT Loans from Cascade London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Rights Please

I just received my letter this morning too. Please can I also have PM rights.

Comment

Please add me to the list

I have recieved my letter thsi morning too. Please can I be added to the list of exPenfolds too. I have contacted Sean already and am waiting to hear back from him

Comment

Same advice again

Originally posted by sm3 View Post
        I have recieved my letter thsi morning too. Please can I be added to the list of exPenfolds too. I have contacted Sean already and am waiting to hear back from him
        To save time waiting for advice (that may be right or wrong), read through this and the connected threads carefully as they suggest what you should be doing now and reply to the most FAQ's.

A reminder also about my proposed free EBT TAX INVESTIGATIONS SEMINAR in London soon which seems to be gathering a little momentum but needs a lot more support please! You should PM DESPERATE DAN who has kindly agreed to organise this event.

Comment

Also received letter this morning, please add PM rights. Will phone Cascade shortly.

Comment

PM rights please

Hi There,

Admin - Can I also be granted PM rights please.

Cheers

Comment

PM Rights

Admin, could you please grant me PM rights.

Many Thanks.

Comment

I was working for Penfolds during the 2008-2009 tax year but I'm pretty confident the EBT payments were made during the 2009-2010 tax year. Can anyone clarify how this affects the situation. Will discuss it with Cascade + KS anyway.

Many thanks all

Comment

Ready to join the fight - PM Rights requested please

Hi there,

I received my email via Kingston Smith (as it had been sent to an old address, thankfully Kingston Smith were still set up as agents on my HMRC account).

May I please be granted PM rights by an Admin so that I can join this group.

Thanks very much,

RD.

Comment

PM Rights

Hi,

Can i also have PM rights please

Comment

Hi all,
                      I also received the letter today.
                      Upon seeing it I thought I would just pay to make it go away as I'm moving abroad soon. After reading this thread I'm actually more nervous now than when I first saw the letter.
                      I have contacted cascade and will not pay for now.
                      Please could I also get PM access?
                      Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X