• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    How suspicious should one be, that lots of noobs with low poll counts resurrect this thread and then start posting about how everything is now OK?
    Even worse : that anyone whose tax is not paid has not been keeping in touch.....

Comment

Open Question: How much, as a percentage, did they retain from your gross income to cover the tax? Should there be enough to cover your tax bill? As far as I can tell there was more than enough retained but they are claiming a shortfall of about 20K... and saying that this error applies to several other partners.

Comment

I have the same problem. Final demands from HMRC, debt collectors being threatened. I'm being charged for this and Bradbury are making interest themselves.

They promise to return my call but never do. I'm very close to heading on down to the tramshed myself.

Has anyone set up anything external from this website for this so all people affected can talk to each other? By the look of it many many people are affected.

Comment

I'm on the same ship here.

I keep calling them and the feeling is that they not really know if they will be able to pay. I'm worried if they will go bust one day.

I think we should keep in touch and do together any legal action if we have to.

Has anyone already tried to write here as well? http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/ They helped me in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by willski View Post
            Hi all..

Has there been a resolution to this.. I'm still waiting for bradbury/ sunday to pay my tax.

Thanks
            Hi, They've actually done my 07/08 return now and paid the tax! I just want them to hurry up and do my 08/09 period now.
            I'm now with Von Essen and I've recently had a few big hiccups with them, but will reserve judgement for now as I'm waiting for them to make things right.
            Last edited by Contractor UK; 22 July 2009, 13:26.

Comment

Same old Sunday

Hi Guys,
              New poster here but same old story. HMRC threateninig bailiffs, confiscation, auctioning.

Bradburys Finance Director (Andrew Nyiri) is on "sick leave" and getting the run around from Sunday AND Bradburys.

I will post if I find any leverage that gets me a result but on a more serious note, would anybody else be willing to participate in a class action suit against them? Msg me or post please.

Comment

They have now paid my initial tax liability but not the late payment charges and interest which is only about £300 but it is the principal that gets to me!

They also have about £22k of my retained money for 2008/2009 year which, as I left the partnership in December last year and have been asking for ever since, I am quite worried about.

I'm up for joining any group that will help get this resolved and would like to go the solicitor route myself to be honest.

J.

<mod note>have requested your account be upgraded so you can use the provate messaging system. any other new posters who need this doing please use the contact form to request an upgrade.</mod note>

Comment

I've just got through to the front desk at the Tramshed who say that they are no longer at that office and left a little while ago.

Strange as they still use it as the address on the footers etc.

This is seeming more and more suspicious to me now and I am getting very worried!

Comment

Guys, they're just trying to buy as much time as possible...

All the people I'm in contact with have gone through the same people in B&Co that told them the same story... how many of you now are supposed to deal with a new guy called An**** Mc***re?

I've really got a bad feeling about this and I'm up going through legal actions, but first thing I reckon we should get together in a skype conference chat or similar.

Some of you have not the account enabled to receive private messages, please send an email to this forum administrator to have it so and then send me a private message so I will try to organize a time where we can speak together.
                    Last edited by redarko; 9 July 2009, 15:37.

Comment

Yes in exactly the same boat as others and the same person mentioned above is now suppose to be dealing with the payment

Again up for going the legal action route.

I have had the 07/08 payment paid in May granted rather late. The 1st payment of 08/09 I have had to pay and now getting near to the July 31st payment date. I don’t want to end up paying fines on this either.

Will get PM rights set up and then contact you redarko

<admin note>Account upgraded, you now have PM rights</admin note>

Comment

Working...
                      X