• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join Action Group, and tell your MP

Originally posted by Iain-Le-Roi View Post
    A larger group has formed and started legal action against Bradbury/Sunday. This is now closed and a second group is starting up right now. You can join the group by emailing:

[email protected]

Once in you can contact people via discussion boards.

Join the action group. Send an email to [email protected], follow the brief vetting procedure, and join a secure group (anyone, including Sunday/Bradbury, can see messages on Contractor UK).

Join this group and take legal action as a group.
    Speak to your MP and tell them that other MPs are also aware - this needs national government intervention because millions of pounds have been stolen from us all.

We Must Win

Comment

Originally posted by icekoolms View Post
      I can confirm that the Insolvency Service are concentrating on Sunday Wealth Management and have they have very little to go on, so maybe we can help them and ourselves. see my previous post.
      Mark
      I've also spoken with them today.
      You can contact them via the email address on their website, but only contact them if you can provide any proof of the bank accounts etc. If you have the original partnership agreement that states your partnership name in the upper right hand corner and the details of where the bank account is, they may well find that quite useful.
      I contacted the branch that was listed on my partnership contract and was able to confirm that the bank account was still active which was of interest to the Insolvency Agency.
      the website is:
      http://www.insolvency-service.co.uk/...office=bristol

Comment

Originally posted by connorri View Post
        For anyone interested, one of the earlier posts mentioned contacting DC Alastair Quinn.
        I got the following back from him this morning:

Re: Police Investigation.
        I have received a message that you have been trying to contact me in relation to Bradbury & Co/Sunday Solutions. I can inform you that we (Police) are not currently investigating this matter. We were asked to look at the companies last year and after thorough consideration, it was felt that it was a civil matter.

If you disagree, you will need to write to the Criminal Investigation Department, Bath Police Station, Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1JN and explain exactly why you think it is a crime.

Sincerely,

Alastair QUINN DC2788

Bath CID Team 3

I've got ongoing investigations with several departments at the moment, and will post any information/useful contacts as and when I get them.

i was part of the Hyatt Van Dyke partnership. I've spoken with Barclays in Stoke Gifford branch who confirm the account is still active there but I can't find out anything more about the account, needless to say my name is not listed as one of the partners there and I need to contact someone called Andrew Macintyre?
        They owe me around £10-11k+.
        I unfortunately had an unsympathetic person from the inland revenue and had to take a loan out to cover my tax return for 08/09. As I'm not currently working that money would come in handy right about now...
        This is a double cop out . But don't woory mattters are proceeding.
        Formal demand to your partnership first. You can get a competent accountant to draft one for you ...... or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
          This is a double cop out . But don't woory mattters are proceeding.
          Formal demand to your partnership first. You can get a competent accountant to draft one for you ...... or PM me.
          You can contact them via the email address on their website, but only contact them if you can provide any proof of the bank accounts etc. If you have the original partnership agreement that states your partnership name in the upper right hand corner and the details of where the bank account is, they may well find that quite useful.
          I contacted the branch that was listed on my partnership contract and was able to confirm that the bank account was still active which was of interest to the Insolvency Agency.
          the website is:
          Accirdiing to wha I understand Sunday Wealth Management Limited was dormant So how was it important enouugh for someone to go to the High Court to get it liquidated? That is expensive........

Comment

the website is:
            You need to formally ask for repayment addressing this to the partnership. That means in writing to the partnership address. Recorded Delivery

Comment

Please make PM available...

Hi - can you please allow me to PM?
              Thanks

Re: Microtots...

Not sure to be honest, but this is the name of the company that the OR was looking into.

<admin note>PM use enabled</admin note>

Thankyou!!!
              Last edited by rocknrollrich; 1 February 2010, 16:23. Reason: Thanks to the admin for allowing PM

Comment

Originally posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
                You need to formally ask for repayment addressing this to the partnership. That means in writing to the partnership address. Recorded Delivery
                I'm not sure who we should be addressing this to, should it be the "partnership administrator"?

Otherwise, as we are all classed as Partners of the Partnership, jointly liable for the partnership debts, wouldn't we be in-effect threatening to sue ourselves e.g. If I demand xx pounds from my Partnership, then I as a Partner, wouldn't I be jointly liable to pay my own demand?? Is this where Bradbury have pitted us against each other? Help.

Comment

Breakdown of Business Partnership

"If you do not have a partnership agreement you are only left with statute ( The Partnership Act 1890) as the 'rules' for working out value."

So, as we do have a partnership agreement, we need to read every term and condition again to understand from a legal point of view, which (if any) clause has been broken by not releasing undistributed profits and then perhaps quote that in the demand letter

e.g. pursuant to clause x.x, I am formally demanding payment of £xx

Comment

Originally posted by SeriousFraud View Post
                    Is this where Bradbury have pitted us against each other?
                    Bingo! The partnerships are probably the the only real thing in the scam. Bradbury owe us a duty of care sure but they have no money and will be gone soon. If I hadn't lost so much I would probably be doffing my cap to them for their ingenuity. What sickens me most though are the barefaced lies.

Comment

Good points wish I knew the answrs

Originally posted by SeriousFraud View Post
                      I'm not sure who we should be addressing this to, should it be the "partnership administrator"?

Otherwise, as we are all classed as Partners of the Partnership, jointly liable for the partnership debts, wouldn't we be in-effect threatening to sue ourselves e.g. If I demand xx pounds from my Partnership, then I as a Partner, wouldn't I be jointly liable to pay my own demand?? Is this where Bradbury have pitted us against each other? Help.
                      When you joined did you sign a partnership agreement ? That is your basis - a contract.

Yes that is a good point about equity between partners but if an agent or person acting for or on behalf of the partners conducted transactions that were not to the benefit of the parthners or partnership, which may be the case then the generality of partners have a claim against them in law if it caused loss.
                      As money may be "missing" that cannot be accounted for when a proper audit is accomplished this may change things . This is why getting something from barclays may be important.
                      Interesting point is despite all that money being on deposit I believe that not a penny in interest has been credited to or paid to any partners.
                      So where was the partnerships' money?
                      Is there a reason why Sunday would not arrange to earn the partners interest.?
                      Have they broken any money laundering or banking rules/laws by messing about with partners money under the guise of the anonymous poartnership administrators?

Finally any sign of any funds from Sunday anyone>

Comment

Working...
                      X