• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poppy27
    According to Companies House, Sunday have gone into "compulsory liquidation" and an Official Receiver has been appointed (by the Courts I presume). From the little I have read about what this means, it appears as though creditors (i.e. us) need to contact the Official Receiver to make it known that we are owed money in order to be in line for any repayment. Does anyone else know about this? Have I read this right?
    I have contacted Company house regarding the recievership and two have been appointed. Details as follows.

Offcial Bristol receivership
    1st Floor Tower Wharfe
    Cheese Lane
    Bristol
    BS2QJJ

and

London Offcial receivership
    21 Bloomsberry St
    London
    WC1B3SS

020 7637 1110
    http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/

Everone needs to contact these. Please actually do it rather than complaining on here.

Comment

Whatever else you do.......

Make sure that you have an ongoing dialog with your tax office.
      I have submitted my SATR online and guesstimated my figures as best I can.
      Fortunately for me I have the means to pay my estimated liability in full.
      In addition, because I have had a really crap year, I have been able to negotiaite a reduced "payment on account" for 2009/10.

I have also asked HMRC for a Technical Person to call me back regarding my Partnership details. When this has happened (within the next 48 working hours) I will update you all.

If you cant pay your liability in full I see that you can negotiate (see the HMRC website FAQ's and such like). So much better to talk than to do nothing!

Comment

Sunday Solution

I was a partner in Mimaki Van Moorleghem. I too am looking to get back monies paid over to the partnership for Taxes which have not been paid. I am looking for other contractors from this or other partnerships to start a legal response to this situation. The longer we leave it the harder it will be to get anything back. I like all of you have been caught out despite my best endeavours as we all do. I am not here to whinge or moan; I am looking for action as soon as possible.

My email address should be available but if not it's <removed>. The sooner we get started the better.

<admin note>PM use enabled so that you don't have to post your email address on here</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by Iain-Le-Roi View Post
          I have contacted Company house regarding the recievership and two have been appointed. Details as follows.

1st Floor Tower Wharfe
          Cheese Lane
          Bristol
          BS2QJJ

and

21 Bloomsberry St
          London
          WC1B3SS

020 7637 1110

Everone needs to contact these. Please actually do it rather than complaining on here.
          Presumably the company in question is Sunday Wealth Management Ltd and not one of Andrew's other "Sunday" companies?

Comment

sunday in administration

hi feedthekids.

i think youre right. when i called them up i had them search for sunday solutions not sunday wealth management.

Comment

Sunday Solution

Originally posted by contractor_v View Post
              Sunday Solutions and their accountants Bradbury & Co are one and the same. Andrew Nyiri is the sole director of both.

They have left me with a large tax bill which they are supposed to have paid with the money they have retained. In the unlikely event anyone answers the phone, no one will comment on the money they owe either. HMRC know nothing about this apart from the fact that they don't like Sunday Solutions.

Needless to say, I will be chasing them relentlessly.

I am also in this position, could you let me know how and what you are doing, a joint venture might get better results.

Comment

Can I suggest that you dont all bombard the Insolvency Service!
                I have spoken with them today and they assure me this will be counterproductive as they have to answer to the government on time spent chasing taxpayers monies!

I can tell you that Sunday Wealth are proving very difficult for the Officers of the Insolvency Service to find and interview.

Can I suggest that you all PM me with any relevant information such as names of Directors for Sunday Wealth and any addresses you may have.

The most important detail is any details you may have for any bank accounts held by SWM as that is proving the hardest to track down.

We have nothing more to lose by working together, and we get something back after the Insolvency Service has had first dibs.

Mark

Originally posted by Iain-Le-Roi View Post

1st Floor Tower Wharfe
                Cheese Lane
                Bristol
                BS2QJJ

and

21 Bloomsberry St
                London
                WC1B3SS

020 7637 1110

Comment

I can confirm that the Insolvency Service are concentrating on Sunday Wealth Management and have they have very little to go on, so maybe we can help them and ourselves. see my previous post.
                  Mark

Originally posted by FeedtheKids View Post
                  Presumably the company in question is Sunday Wealth Management Ltd and not one of Andrew's other "Sunday" companies?

Comment

Sunday Wealth Management

I too am in the same situation as many and would like to work as part of a larget group, we might get better results that way. My details ahould ba available if not please email me <removed>

Comment

Originally posted by Azzaman View Post
                      I too am in the same situation as many and would like to work as part of a larget group, we might get better results that way. My details ahould ba available if not please email me <removed>
                      A larger group has formed and started legal action against Bradbury/Sunday. This is now closed and a second group is starting up right now. You can join the group by emailing:

[email protected]

Once in you can contact people via discussion boards.

Comment

Working...
                      X