• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
    I'm biding my time.
    I hate this biding stuff

Comment

Ok so we can do our personal returns and try to get unpaid profits back and still be out of pocket.
      What can we do about the partnership returns, which they are meant to do and pay from the account, if they wont?

Comment

Mugged and mugged again

Originally posted by chapmanaofle View Post
        Hi,
        I am in the same boat i was with Connolly Murnane partnership.
        I have contacted HMRC, no partnership account have been submitted.
        I am owed nearly £3k, which will have to go towards what i owe HMRC.
        But understand partners are responsible for the accounts/payments, if as we expect Bradbury dont submit them.
        A bit difficult when you cant contact them.
        I havent approved accounts yet but see no option, to at least try and get something back.

Interestingly Andrew McIntyre phoned me on Tues, but hasnt responded since, wonder if he was fishing for info.
        Also he might be one and the same as on LinkedIn as owner of TLM tax consultants? Apologies if not.

How did we get into this mess and more importantly get out of it?

I have the names of my partners and would like to contact them.
        I will try on LinkedIn first but you can contact me on:
        <admin note>email removed so you don't get spammed. I have upgraded your account to allow use of the PM system</admin note>

Cheers

The position is that any one would have to get someone to inspect the partnership's bank account in order to find out if the money was misapplied or misplaced or even misappropriated. I'm serious something bad had happened.
        If Bradbury or any third party aplied partnership funds " oither than for ye benefit of the partnership or of an individual partner " there would be a case for a claim against them.)
        Also getting into the realms of fantasy ( we are there anyway with SSltd etc_
        What if what the B& Co and SS people were up to amounted to promoting a scheme like a savings plan ( saving for your tax....) Did they have permission to do banking ? did they register with F SA . How was their money laundering? both ways.
        Did they give a lot of money that they got from the partners to someone to look after. Or is it just that they were too generious with earlier leavers ?
        But did they not have a durty to make sure that our tax liabilities were met first and the various ancillary services only goit paid out of what was left.?
        Someone told me ages ago that there was a big disruption in October 08 .A former employee of B& Co was silenced in 2008 (by our good friend Mr Nyiri)as he is said to have alleged money was being hoovered up out of client accounts . Are we there again?
        Any bets that nothing much is paid into ex partners bank accounts at the end of next week if at all? I can afford to bet £1.
        Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
          Any bets that nothing much is paid into ex partners bank accounts at the end of next week if at all? I can afford to bet £1.Any takers?
          I am an eternal optimist so I will match your pound and raise you 50p

Comment

Hi,

I am owed nearly £3k, which will have to go towards what i owe HMRC.
            That implies that they are going to return that money. Present form shows that NOT to be the case and that they even say that you owe them money.

Do not count on that money being part of what you pay to the HMRC.
            Be careful.

Comment

Gasman/Microtots,
              Thanks for the replies.
              Not expecting anything short term (action will come later) and will cover this myself.
              It's the partnership stuff that bothers me, as we have no access and dont get responses.
              How do we get access to the accounts?
              Anyone know?

Comment

Gasman/Microtots,
                Thanks for the replies.
                Not expecting anything short term (action will come later) and will cover this myself.
                It's the partnership stuff that bothers me, as we have no access and dont get responses.
                How do we get access to the accounts?
                Anyone know?
                The day we get the accounts and the money there will be street parties across the land.

Comment

Out of interest......

Did anyone catch the news this morning!
                  The National Fraud Authority have published their report on the level of fraud in the UK & guess what was high on the list.......???? Tax scams!!
                  The NFA are a one-stop shop for reporting any fraud. They have an action line and encourage anyone affected by fraud to contact them. They will pass on info to the relevent government agencies.

As you may or may not be aware the Action Group has closed it's doors to new comers. Please note: this does NOT stop you from forming a second group and I would strongly reccommend you do as there are a lot of new victims only just realizing the true extent of this scam-there are loads of you affected and and it WILL be cost effective if enough of you get together. I've no doubt there will be many many more hundreds of people coming forward.

Personally, I'm not in any way financially well off or comfortable but when I consider my share of the legal fees to date it's a drop in the ocean. So get recruiting, don't give up, you're not alone and between you, you should have the evidence and intel to nail these b*****ds. Good luck to you all.

Comment

Visit to Sunday Solutions

As mentioned in post #420 the registered address of Sunday Solutions is:

SUNDAY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
                    THE MERIDIAN 4 COPTHALL HOUSE
                    STATION SQUARE
                    COVENTRY
                    CV1 2FL

Another victim and I visited the address today.

The Meridian is simply a "company hosting organisation". They provide services to thousands of small companies - most of which are claimed to be legal.

The services which they provide to Sunday Solutions amount to receiving their post and forwarding it on.

No surprise there then.

Comment

LDF - Money to pay your tax

[QUOTE=FeedtheKids;1052404]I am an eternal optimist so I will match your pound and raise you 50p [/QUOTE

Only if you are not betting your tax money ! Or the gas bill or food for the kids

Comment

Working...
                      X