• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Sunday Solutions "victim"

Hi - i've just been put on to this website by my new accountant. Just wondering if, as the previous replies asked for, anyone had a single point of contact and if so, the details so I can add my name for their investigations? My 07/08 and 08/09 tax returns are up the creek as a result of them and it's costing me a fortune to get them put straight. Would appreciate any information on this.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Babybadger View Post
      If you hadn't responded within 14 days of receiving the accounts, (mine was sent 2 weeks later than the dated accounts) they took it as accepting them if you read the letter properly.
      I think where the confusion lies is that Bradbury originally stated in their letter that came with the accounts "Due to tight time constrains we would confirm that should you not approve your accounts within 14 days , we will assume you are in dispute with your draft accounts and will process them accordingly.". They subsequently changed their minds and sent an email out stating that the assumption would be that you approve the accounts if you didn't approve/dispute them within 14 days.

Comment

What are the authorities doing?

Has anyone approached the Police about this? Perhaps this is embezzlement?

How do you get onto the Action group?

Comment

Partners means Penalties

Originally posted by DCER10 View Post
          Just found this thread after searching for the contact details of Bradbury & Co. Turns out they have not made payments to the HMRC for me and I have a liability of about 10k, just like most of the posts on here I can't get in touch with them. I called the HMRC and they confirmed the partnership existed but there was no record of me being in that partnership...has anyone else discovered they weren't registered as a partner? If so what was your course of action? What figures did you submit on your Tax return? Can someone add me to the action group? Cheers
          Be aware that if the partnership did not notify changes, partner details to HMRC for Income tax and VAT you could well be into penalties . The best roiute is to send a copy of your signed partnership agreement to HMRC citing your concerns over Sunday Solutions failures to notify in time...........

Comment

Originally posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
            Be aware that if the partnership did not notify changes, partner details to HMRC for Income tax and VAT you could well be into penalties . The best roiute is to send a copy of your signed partnership agreement to HMRC citing your concerns over Sunday Solutions failures to notify in time...........
            This could be the best route but it would be worth getting advice from an accountant first.

Comment

Found this bizarre company at the partnership address given to me by Bradbury:-

http://www.payslip.tel/

WTF! Maybe it's a hint from Bradbury on how we might reduce our tax liability

Comment

Action Group

Originally posted by Nickh02 View Post
                Has anyone approached the Police about this? Perhaps this is embezzlement?

How do you get onto the Action group?
                Hi Nickh02,

In response to your query I too would also like to know if there are any action groups out there as I too would be keen to join.

It is incredible that Sunday and Von Essence have been allowed to trade with their reputation. I'm sure like a lot of people in the same boat as me, I do not want to pay my tax twice and am keen to take action. Has any one gone to Trading Standards or taken these guys to court?

Also to the administrator, how do I send/ recieve PM?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comment

Action Group

Originally posted by Nickh02 View Post
                  Hi

I would also like to join the Sunday/Bradbury action group.

Has anybody actually received a payment for undistributed profits?
                  Likewise, can someone point me in the right direction for joining an action group taking Sunday/ Vonessence to court.

Also has anyone done so already?

Comment

Ive had my accounts back and theyve been approved just had a good long phone call with one of the guys at Bradbury and seems like things are movin along in the right direction

Comment

I find it fasinating that there are so many contradictions and and numerous names mentioned it seems to me alot of people are clutching at straws and pointing the finger at any and everyone people need to get there facts right as there are legal implications for those who make outlandish liable and slanderous comments

Comment

Working...
                      X