• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rhines View Post
    Thunderstruck - I would follow your approach but what will happen if Bradbury then submit a Partnership return showing that you have received income. HMRC will likely think it is in addition to what you have already declared.

It's a bit of a no win situation to be honest, we've been left with no option but to submit our own SA's with what information we have none of which is going to add up. I plan on entering my income against the Partnership along with a covering letter explaining I resigned from the Partnership 15 months ago and include my bank statements. Luckily the amount I received is pretty close to the draft figure given by Bradbury although they reached it by deducting huge fees and adding back on Capital assests.

Not great by any means....
    Hey hi. I have already submitted my returns with that approach. I dont think we have any other choice than that looking at 31st so close.

I did not understand your concern? Why will HMRC think it is in addition to what i declared? I have submitted as self employed partner and have given partnership details as well. (UTR and name of the partnership). So if Bradbury submits partnership returns with lower figure they will be queried and not me. If HMRC queries me at all, i can say i have paid tax on what i got in hand and can prove it. I obviously paid more tax than what Bradbury account show me to file against. I am not going to accept bradbury accounts as those are all completely useless accounts made up to make their losses.

I now need to think how can we get our tax retention money back from Bradbury. But honestly have no major hopes. But will give it try anyways.

Thanks and best Luck to you.

Comment

Thunderstruck - I think i've misunderstood the previous posts! What you've described there is what I intend to do. I also plan to submit a figure higher than the one provided by Bradbury, one I can verify with my bank statements.

Comment

Well looks like things are moving along nicely now hope everyone else is getting things sorted now

Comment

I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm finding alot of contradicting posts on here and am not sure who to believe someone told me that some of the stuff posted on here is complete lies and it's a few people who were employed by Bradbury and lost there jobs just spinning a web of lies to discredit there ex employer so far I'm really confused and don't know who to believe but one thing is for sure I've had my accounts I've approved them and have been told my paymnent schedule will be with me by the end of the month anyway does anyone think any different I would be really interested to here what you think as I'm starting to not trust alot of stuff I see on here thank you

Comment

This sounds interesting and I wish you all the best in sorting your own accounts out I'm pleased that so far eventually it looks like mine is all sorted as the figures on my accounts were okso I approved them and have been told that on the 31 st of january the first payment will be made I am watching these posts with interest to see if anyone else is having the same information and correspondance that I have been recieving

Comment

so to clarify the previous posts whe eyou have been happy with what you have been provided with, you have not been charged astronomical fees like so many others?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkozak View Post
                ...it's a few people who were employed by Bradbury and lost there jobs just spinning a web of lies to discredit there ex employer...
                You and Joanmoan clearly kept yours

Comment

Originally posted by samtheman View Post
                  Well looks like things are moving along nicely now hope everyone else is getting things sorted now
                  You should join MI5, your cover is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkozak View Post
                    I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm finding alot of contradicting posts on here and am not sure who to believe someone told me that some of the stuff posted on here is complete lies and it's a few people who were employed by Bradbury and lost there jobs just spinning a web of lies to discredit there ex employer so far I'm really confused and don't know who to believe but one thing is for sure I've had my accounts I've approved them and have been told my paymnent schedule will be with me by the end of the month anyway does anyone think any different I would be really interested to here what you think as I'm starting to not trust alot of stuff I see on here thank you

There is an action group with over 100 members all made up of people who have been either over charged or not recieveed their hard earned moneyback with which to pay taxes. Do you really think that they are all just ex employees???

You mention that you are expecting a payment schedule, well we were originally told we would be given our money before Jan 31st. Do you really expect that to happen now? Are you happy with the fact that you will need to find the money yourself rather than get the money that you were putting away for exactly this purpose?

Comment

Hi All,

I am another one of the sunday/Bradbury clients waiting for my money to be released as well. I have asked to join the action group and slightly more postive to see that there are other people that have been affected by this..Can't believe that people/organisations can get away with this and not be held accountable...

Alex

Comment

Working...
                      X