• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leer34 View Post
    sorry if a little off topic,

would i contact sunday to get my p60 if i worked withthem for 07-08

cheers
    Only if you were an employee.

Comment

Originally posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
      AS Beadbury and Co have prepared the accounts I would bet you there is every chance that without a single partner seeing them B& Co Limited will deliver them by 31 January 2010. If anyone then signs off a tax return without mentioning the partnership for which they were making money that become a false return willfully made . More penalties.
      Don't do it please
      Who says, we will not mention the name of the partnership. We will have to mention the name of the partnership without which it is impossible to complete tax return.

We are paying tax on amount we got in hand so that is definatly more than what B&C is asking us to file returns against. If B&C files partnership returns on lesser amount then they will be questioned not us.

I feel the only option that we are left is to follow the approach mentioned above in my last quote. I know it is risk but i think any other approaches mentioned on this forum are either going to take long time or are unfeasible. If anyone knows better approach let everyone know.

Comment

Originally posted by FeedtheKids View Post
        I think I will do the same as you - B&C aren't going to come up with the accounts or the money are they?
        Cool... I think more the number of people follwo this approach the better the case we can make if at all HMRC queries it.. This is exceptional situation wherein we are stuck due to this fraud and we have to get together and follow one path in case we need to come out of this....

Comment

Bradbury FAQ

Hi all,

Has eveyone seen the FAQ that is now on Bradburys website.

Whats are your oppinions?

If you have not seen this please visit http://www.bradburyandco.com/faqs.html

Don't think you will like the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by flamindevil View Post
            Hi all,

Has eveyone seen the FAQ that is now on Bradburys website.

Whats are your oppinions?

If you have not seen this please visit http://www.bradburyandco.com/faqs.html

Don't think you will like the responses.
            Showing the usual degree of moral bankruptcy.

Comment

Originally posted by thunder_struck View Post
              Who says, we will not mention the name of the partnership. We will have to mention the name of the partnership without which it is impossible to complete tax return.

We are paying tax on amount we got in hand so that is definatly more than what B&C is asking us to file returns against. If B&C files partnership returns on lesser amount then they will be questioned not us.

I feel the only option that we are left is to follow the approach mentioned above in my last quote. I know it is risk but i think any other approaches mentioned on this forum are either going to take long time or are unfeasible. If anyone knows better approach let everyone know.
              Actually it is not the name but the U T R of yer partnership that you show .

Comment

Smokescreen

Originally posted by FeedtheKids View Post
                Showing the usual degree of moral bankruptcy.
                It follows the policy of giving out useless guff without telling you how you can improve matters. In the like of Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme similar and equally effective bluffing was used I am told. Make it hard to get through the weeb of complications set up to dissuade us from going further.

We have been conned by these people and we have been told that the police are not prepared to move. Apparently Bradbury have done nothing wrong , which just proves that the fault lies with others but Bradbury ought to be the whistleblowers.

(removed by CUK potential libel)

Every one needs to advise D C Quinn that Bradbury are now saying the retentions are effectively not available to pay the 2008-9 tax - i.e. the money is not there. That puts Willowmeade Limited Reed Morgan Limted Sunday Solutions Limited in the spotlight as well as the So called partnership administrators(dysonsor hoovers used to vacuum up our money). Bradbury ought to reporting this and raising hell.

Does any one know who the auditors were who Bradbury used to "audit" partnership accounts? I bet they are happy at all of this ..............
                Last edited by Contractor UK; 12 January 2010, 13:14.

Comment

So are these FAQ's their idea of the 'dispute process' ?

Has anyone yet been contacted as part of this dispute process or has anyone been contacted with regards to having to pay over the money they claim to be owing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Microtots'r'us View Post
                    Actually it is not the name but the U T R of yer partnership that you show .
                    I am not sure whether all partnership have UTR (I believe you mean Unique Tax Reference). Individual has it. Anyways i have filled up the online tax return. Just need to press submit button. I am doing it for first time myself so dont know if anything comes up after presiing submit. Will kep you guys informed. But have zeroed in on this approach after lot of thinking just to keep HMRC at bay. I do not wish to mess up anything with HMRC. Let B&C deal with partnership fiasco.

Comment

Comrades in disaster

It is good to find out that I am not the only clutz who has been stiched up by this taxation fiasco.

I want to know what can be done about it? There must be quite a few of us who need to get together and fix this situ.

We need to locate who is responsible and hold them to account.

I have emailed my name to the action group. But I would really like to know what we are going to do about it.

Pretty much like most here the criminals have "spent" my tax retention.
                      I have received the 08/09 accounts and I have not approved them.

Comment

Working...
                      X