• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davehh View Post
    Bingo!

Well done smalldog! Do you know how long it's actually taken you guys to suggest something constructive? Sure, you've set yourself up a little group, but is it really making a difference? (Your still barking up the wrong tree btw) Why it's taken this long to get this far is beyond me.

I think you should all stop speculating and start looking at the facts. You are at least 3 years behind Sunday and I haven't seen anything to suggest you are closer to solving the issue than you were in March.

If you are thinking about resolving this issue, stop throwing random names and companies into the hat and go after the people that can actually give you the money your owed. (They haven't been mentioned yet).

Good luck and keep the post going (it brightens up our day!)

You're assuming they have offices that can be visited.

From previous posts I'm guessing their registered office either no longer exists or is just a forwarding service with a call center. No-one there is going to be able to help.

As I said before, you need to get onto companies house and ensure they are not allowed to close the company.

You then need to get the names of the directors, which I think have already been mentioned and start legal action against the company.

Gets yourselves together, get a solicitor and get cracking. Time is not on your side here and you need to act quickly.

If any of you are PCG members, probably unlikely, talk to them and get some help and advice.

Talk to trading standards local to you and in the area covering the registered offices.

Talk to HMRC's Tax Evasion team, chances are SS are not going to be decalring the money they have held onto and trying to avoid paying their own tax liabilities.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

yep, luckily this doesnt affect me! However I would absolutely be going down the route of companies house, directors details and civil law suit against either the company itself OR the directors in person. It would really not be difficult to track down the directors home addresses if the companies registered office is full of tumbleweeds, just club together, put a few grand in a bank account and get some tracing agents to hunt them down! Then get solicitors to raise legal paperwork including county court proceedings and hopefully they have something of value you can sue them for!!

This forum is good for getting the group of individuals affected together but you need someone to take the reins and get cracking, not pontificate about what could or couldnt be done...engage one solicitor to tke the case for all of you, not individually....cheaper and easier...there maybe some embezlement going on which could also be criminal rather than civil. Theyve basically done a runner with your money by the sounds of it, and on that basis its theft, someone phone the police and see if they can get involved....

good luck guys!
      Last edited by smalldog; 2 October 2009, 11:12.

Comment

I have done a compay search on Sunday Solutions and I have Nyri's personal address. Don't know if its appropriate to post it on here though.

Its not hard to get if you go to Companies House.

Comment

Originally posted by davehh View Post
          Bingo!

Well done smalldog! Do you know how long it's actually taken you guys to suggest something constructive? Sure, you've set yourself up a little group, but is it really making a difference? (Your still barking up the wrong tree btw) Why it's taken this long to get this far is beyond me.

I think you should all stop speculating and start looking at the facts. You are at least 3 years behind Sunday and I haven't seen anything to suggest you are closer to solving the issue than you were in March.

If you are thinking about resolving this issue, stop throwing random names and companies into the hat and go after the people that can actually give you the money your owed. (They haven't been mentioned yet).

Good luck and keep the post going (it brightens up our day!)
          Nyiri is just a puppet/muppet the true single owner of all this has not been mentioned!!

Comment

Originally posted by getyourdosh View Post
            Nyiri is just a puppet/muppet the true single owner of all this has not been mentioned!!
            You wouldn't care to share this information would you?

Comment

Nyiri

Originally posted by rich_e View Post
              You wouldn't care to share this information would you?
              ....and the answer is?

Comment

Originally posted by getyourdosh View Post
                The penny is gradually dropping! It's taken 176 posts, but the penny is slowly hitting the floor!

Hopefully by post number 300 you may be actually getting somewhere.

Comment

DaveH I take it you had the bad fortune to work for these people.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselfumes View Post
                    ....and the answer is?
                    Lord Lucan?

Comment

davehh and doshback ...

If so do spill the beans. Surely someone claiming to be so in the know wouldn;t have an issue with showing how knowledgable they are.

J.
                      Last edited by Contractor UK; 1 December 2009, 10:40.

Comment

Working...
                      X