• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have had a response from Bradbury

Hi guys. I owe the HMRC a relatively small amount (yet to be paid from retention money) and despite not hearing from Bradbury in a while, I actually received an email a couple of days ago from a 'consultant drafted in to help alleviate the bottleneck'.

They might just be stringing us all along with no intention of paying out retentions, but if so, this email went to a lot of effort to explain the situation!
    I've been given an estimate of 2 weeks before I hear more, so hopefully HMRC dont charge me penalties first.

All the best,
    Brendan

Comment

thanks for the update, I am having problems chasing Bradbury for an unpaid tax bill. Lets see

Comment

links between willow meade & Sunday / Bradbury

Hi Guys,

Did you anyone have any document to proove any link between Sunday and Willow meade.

When I called willow meade, the lady answered me as Bradbury. So now Willow meade is also disappeared.

If anyone have documents to link them and any insurance document of sunday or bradbury, please send it to me, it will really help me.

Comment

I called WillowMeade last week and they said I need to call Bradbury with regards to my tax bill!

the guy also gave me a number for Sunday Solutions but they have a permanent answerphone message on!

we are all getting a good run around....

Comment

Anyone know if the Sunday/Bradbury Action Group is still going? I emailed in my details the other day and had no response.....

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.pepper View Post
              Anyone know if the Sunday/Bradbury Action Group is still going? I emailed in my details the other day and had no response.....
              I have emailed my details across to the group too, have not heard anything yet either

Comment

might sound like a dumb question but have any of you guys visited their offices in person?? If its that much cash I'd be setting up base camp outside their offices until I saw someone in person. Also can trading standards help in anyway?
                Last edited by smalldog; 30 September 2009, 10:56.

Comment

i thought about doing this but I heard somewhere they have moved offices or something?

does anyone have the latest info about this?

Comment

Does anyone know a good, reasonable solicitor they could recommend to me to chase this crowd down? If so could you PM if poss.

<admin note>PM enabled on account</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
                      might sound like a dumb question but have any of you guys visited their offices in person??
                      Bingo!

Well done smalldog! Do you know how long it's actually taken you guys to suggest something constructive? Sure, you've set yourself up a little group, but is it really making a difference? (Your still barking up the wrong tree btw) Why it's taken this long to get this far is beyond me.

I think you should all stop speculating and start looking at the facts. You are at least 3 years behind Sunday and I haven't seen anything to suggest you are closer to solving the issue than you were in March.

If you are thinking about resolving this issue, stop throwing random names and companies into the hat and go after the people that can actually give you the money your owed. (They haven't been mentioned yet).

Good luck and keep the post going (it brightens up our day!)

Comment

Working...
                      X