• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkBreeze View Post
    As I have stated, I had terminated my appointment as director long before that stage.
    the last accounts were filed in oct 10 you seemed to have left officially according to records 16/4/10 so thats almost most of the companies life span.

Comment

As I have stated, I had terminated my appointment as director long before that stage.
      How long before that stage. That may help people read between the lines.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ok Mark if you want to wins points back, give us some honest answers....

Who ran Corran Vale?
        Also who ran Von Essen Sa as it was the full share holder of Reed Morgan...

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
          the last accounts were filed in oct 10 you seemed to have left officially according to records 16/4/10 so thats almost most of the companies life span.
          The business model for Reed Morgan was that it acted as an invoicing bureau on behalf of the various partnerships and discharged the payments directly into the partnerships bank accounts. Reed Morgan did that extremely well. The issues as experienced by the contractors from both a tax perspective and of course from the VAT perspective as referenced in the posts above, were in the failure of the partnerships to be administered correctly - not the failure of Reed Morgan. I had no part whatsoever in how the partnerships were administered.
          Last edited by MarkBreeze; 16 August 2012, 13:33. Reason: grammar

Comment

The business model for Reed Morgan was that it acted as an invoicing bureau on behalf of the various partnerships and discharged the payments directly into the partnerships bank accounts. Reed Morgan did that extremely well. The issues as experienced by the contractors from both a tax perspective and of course from the VAT perspective as referenced in the posts above, was in the failure of the partnerships to be administered correctly - not the failure of Reed Morgan. I had no part whatsoever in how the partnerships were administered.
            You were MD of Sunday Solutions. Is that relevant?
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by ribble View Post
              Ok Mark if you want to wins points back, give us some honest answers....

Who ran Corran Vale?
              Also who ran Von Essen Sa as it was the full share holder of Reed Morgan...
              The honest answers to those questions are that I don't actually 100% know - I have my suspicions of course and I think that those suspicions are probably accurate. As I previously stated these suspicions were given to the legal representatives of the contractor group at the height of its campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                You were MD of Sunday Solutions. Is that relevant?
                As previously stated, the MD title was merely that .......a job title.

Comment

Nothing is merely a job title. What were the duties and responsibilities that came with that title?
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

If you allowed yourself to be called an MD, without knowing/caring about what this should involve and therefore not having a handle on what the business was up to, you were in effect allowing yourself to be used as a front man by behind-the-scenes puppet masters and I would therefore question your business sense, or apparent lack thereof.

Doesn't instil confidence if you want me to use your company, does it?

Comment

Do you really think anyone here is going to believe a statement like that? I am MD of my company and I know it is not merely a job title ...

Comment

Working...
                      X