• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expenses allowed???when settling loan schemes???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expenses allowed???when settling loan schemes???

Hi,
    just wondering if anyone that has recently settled any pre or post dr loan schemes whether you knew to even ask or were allowed expenses? I know previously hmrc for some individuals that knew to ask were allowed a 10% blanket expenses allowance without evidence. I’m not sure if the 10% allowance was just off the loans or salary as well?
    Anyone that has any experience or feedback in this area when settling would be so very much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

They don’t consider expenses anymore, they’re not considered under the 2022 settlement terms

Comment

Thanks for replying.

Have you asked recently or are you in the process of trying to settle?

Comment

I’m still waiting to formally settle and a fair few years into the journey now.

Comment

Working...
        X