• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone had any interest refunds?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had any interest refunds?

Hi all, I settled some 8 years ahead of agreed repayment plan(which was 10 years) which I assume means I am due an advance interest refund, which I requested back in March. I've chased monthly by email to the generic email address since and been told that the team that deal with these refunds don't have a telephone number to call for an update, and dont have a timescale to deal with refunds! So I was just wondering if anyone had any interest refunds experience?

Interested in answer also

Comment

Still nothing about my refund, I have made a complaint now about their lack of response, but the complaint too has gone quiet :-) Its now almost 5 months since I settled.

Comment

I had my refund within about 2 weeks. I paid off 2 years in advance then called them, and they sent it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Whowouldhavethought View Post
          I had my refund within about 2 weeks. I paid off 2 years in advance then called them, and they sent it out.
          Thanks, that makes me really annoyed as it’s been 5 months now and they just tell me the team concerned doesn’t have a phone number….. was yours pre-Covid?? Do you recall what number you called. I am resorting to emailing daily in the hope that I will annoy them into responding. The complaint has also been ignored!

Comment

Working...
          X