• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ Consultants, Felicitas Solutions, ECS Trustees - loan repayment demands

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wtaf View Post
    No, just a Felicitas one last week. Have you received another one?
    yes, chasing payment

Comment

Originally posted by neveragain View Post
      as anyone received an email from gladstones recently?

Comment

Narrative

yes, chasing payment
        Care to share the narrative? Not the amounts just what they are asking now?

Comment

yes, chasing payment
          Yes, copy and paste please, redacting your details, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pnr8uk View Post
            Care to share the narrative? Not the amounts just what they are asking now?
            I'm sure they're looking at this forum

I asked them to send docs and other info about this so called 'loan' months ago when I first got their email. I sent them a few dispute mails, but no response until now.
            They quoted my first couple of mails but not the last one, convenient, seems they want to ignore that. I have a delivery receipt.

Some of the docs I cant open.

Basically, as they have partially sent what I requested, they want me to settle within a couple of weeks.

I've paid my tax on this, so in my eyes, it's not a loan. If they want me to pay anything, I cannot afford to.
            I've disputed this on all my mails and nothing has come back about the dispute.

what do I do.

Comment

I asked them to send docs and other info about this so called 'loan' months ago when I first got their email. I sent them a few dispute mails, but no response until now.
              They quoted my first couple of mails but not the last one, convenient, seems they want to ignore that. I have a delivery receipt.

Basically, as they have partially sent what I requested, they want me to settle within a couple of weeks.

I've paid my tax on this, so in my eyes, it's not a loan. If they want me to pay anything, I cannot afford to.

what do I do.
              They are chancing their arm. Did you ask for a hard copy of your so called loan? Ask for that and if they don't supply it, in full, then tell them their claim is invalid. Or ignore them, I would.

They are reading these and their time is coming. Hope they enjoy prison food!

Comment

what do I do.
                You are very late to this and this particular thread should help you with everything you need. Join up with ETC Tax, WTT or others or dispute it yourself. This is a very weak case they have against any of us and it also depends which service you were with some have been abandoned already others will follow very soon.

Have a read through this thread and if you need to reach out in private if you prefer.

If you have disputed and they have continued to harrang you then they have broken FCA guidelines regarding debt disputes. They have to everyone so hang in there and seek some support and help.

Comment

BBC Moneybox

Great to think this could be gaining traction.
                  Not sure it counts as a nugget, but one thing that struck, as extremely "unusual", was that
                  • The letter from the trustees (with my best interests in mind) who had decided to sell the "debt" and
                  • The letter, from Felicitas, telling me they now owned the "debt"

Came on the same double sided sheet of paper.
                  That seems to indicate a closer than is healthy relationship between the two and smacks of sharp practice, to me. (Don't know where sharp practice ends an fraud begins (and it's IOM rules to make it even murkier))

Comment

Hmm

So I had a missed call by an unknown number, which I think is a bum dial that then went to voicemail.. The guy said 'nah nah nah mate, you've got him a 1000%', then the line was cut. The caller is a fat bloated middle aged guy (white) with a black chick. (saved number and checked his pic on WhatsApp. I think it's one of these lot, any ideas? He's sprouting a white beard too. Can you post pics on here?

Comment

Originally posted by DesparateDan View Post
                      Great to think this could be gaining traction.
                      Not sure it counts as a nugget, but one thing that struck, as extremely "unusual", was that
                      • The letter from the trustees (with my best interests in mind) who had decided to sell the "debt" and
                      • The letter, from Felicitas, telling me they now owned the "debt"

Came on the same double sided sheet of paper.
                      That seems to indicate a closer than is healthy relationship between the two and smacks of sharp practice, to me. (Don't know where sharp practice ends an fraud begins (and it's IOM rules to make it even murkier))
                      Same and I sent a copy to ETC. Of course they are IQ was created by Andrew Thompson, who sold that to Felicitas, and Felicitas want you to settle up the debt with an account set up by Thompson (Fiscus)

Comment

Working...
                      X