• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sanzar Solutions loan amounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanzar Solutions loan amounts

Hello, sorry if this has been covered on multiple occasions in the past. I was with Sanzar back in tax year 2010/2011. I'm trying to settle with HMRC, and received an email from HMRC asking for the information below. Do you know where I can get the loan amounts from as Sanzar is long gone? I believe The Trust Helpline was providing this information, however, they seem to have disappeared themselves.

You or your agent must send us all of the required information as soon as possible, including:
    • Your Unique Tax Reference (UTR).
    • The name of the avoidance scheme you have used and the tax years in which you used the scheme.
    • The amount of the loans you used in each tax year.
    • Confirmation of which years you would like to settle.
    • Any additional information you think would be relevant to your settlement.
    • Your own calculations of the tax due with all information to verify your calculations.

Working...
X