• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AML 2019 Loan Charge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColTigh View Post
    Hi,

Did your Settlement Letter come from HMRC or AML? If HMRC - did you have to register on their site to receive it?
    YOu can only settle with HMRC.

AML has no part to play in that other than giving you loan values.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

sorry , what is WTT?

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post

OK, thanks.

I have received my figures from AML, so am now considering the next steps. From the feedback thus far, it looks like I will speak to an independent tax agent before registering ahead of the May deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by surreypanic View Post
          sorry , what is WTT?
          WTT consulting. Webberg’s business.

Comment

New to the forum and found the debate to be interesting. I'll certainly keep an eye on this for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ColTigh View Post
              OK, thanks.

I have received my figures from AML, so am now considering the next steps. From the feedback thus far, it looks like I will speak to an independent tax agent before registering ahead of the May deadline.
              Feel free to pm me/call if wish to chat.

Comment

PM

Hi Webberg,

Can you PM me your contact details? I’m interested in using your services.

Thanks

Dan

Comment

Hi there Catalonia,

That would be at £400 5 days a week for 78 weeks ? The details in your answer will help me roughly gauge what’s in store for myself reg settlement etc
                  Originally posted by catanonia View Post
                  Got my settlement letter today. £33k for 18months at £400 a day with AML.

Comment

Originally posted by phil@dswtres View Post
                    Feel free to pm me/call if wish to chat.
                    Thanks - happy to do so. I have contacted a couple agents thus far, to get some advice. I will pm you tomorrow, after I have collated further data.

Thank you.

Comment

PM

Hi Webberg,

Can you PM me your contact details? I’m interested in using your services.

Thanks

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X