• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Settlement questions..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand they aren't the same and when I talk about interest I mean for CLSO.

I know this has been asked before but I keep getting different answers - does paying your APN work in the same way as a CTD so interest won't continue to accrue?

Comment

Originally posted by difficulttimes View Post
      I understand they aren't the same and when I talk about interest I mean for CLSO.

I know this has been asked before but I keep getting different answers - does paying your APN work in the same way as a CTD so interest won't continue to accrue?
      Yes. In many ways an APN can be seen as having a similar effect to a CTD.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Am I right in thinking that the loans now have to be repaid regardless of paying an APN?

That the scheme providers have to repay or trustees write off the loans otherwise the loans are taxable, and the APN is merely a credit against that taxable amount?
        http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Originally posted by LandRover View Post
          Am I right in thinking that the loans now have to be repaid regardless of paying an APN?

That the scheme providers have to repay or trustees write off the loans otherwise the loans are taxable, and the APN is merely a credit against that taxable amount?
          Contact me outside this forum.
          Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
            Contact me outside this forum.
            I will see you in big Group forum.
            http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Working...
            X