• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

APN Withdrawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APN Withdrawn

How excited was i when I saw that on letter received... only to see re-re-assessment on the next page with a new value (good news is that it's £5,000 lower)

Fair play, they do say that they were sorry for any inconvenience caused - c**ts

The re-assessment is due to the original assessment having the same "plus Benefits and expenses received" on BOTH sides of the calculation.
    I always thought this was wrong as they were indicating that I was still getting the benefit as well as converting loans to income.

So £12K all assessed at 40% removed from the right-hand side of the assessment saves about £5K.

I urge everyone to re-check their assessments.

Good job I never settled at any stage - doubt I'd see any of that £5K coming back to me.

If you have paid - good luck in getting this back.

Working...
X