• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    How long did you have to wait for the pack?

I've emailed them 3 weeks ago and not had anything back aside from the automated response.
    I called them and provided my email id. The pack was sent within 10 min of the call.

Comment

Originally posted by GUD View Post
      I called them and provided my email id. The pack was sent within 10 min of the call.
      On what number, if you don't mind telling me?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        On what number, if you don't mind telling me?
        03000 534 226

Please see at the bottom of page - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/contract...-cost-you-more

Comment

Hi All
          I am newbie and was reading the thread under AML 2019 Loan Charge and soon after registering to the forum today I saw this forum. Has everybody moved to this thread from AML 2019...?
          Really stressed, as you can imagine, after reading through the forum posts and hundreds of pages I have decided to register with HMRC. Will be sharing my experiences shortly.
          Thanks

Comment

Hello, I also need to get some advice. Would it be possible to get PM rights please? Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry I haven't gone through all the posts but is this still running? What contributions we are talking about? I have got JDQ replying to HMRC or suggesting the replies which I then send to HMRC.

Should I join this one as well?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Comment

We have contacted all BG members individually but just in case you have not seen it,

REGISTER FOR HMRC SETTLEMENT BEFORE FRIDAY

Call if you need more.
                Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Sorry I am a newbie here, I am only curious so please excuse my silly question -

By registering does it not mean that we have accepted that we have done something wrong?

JDQ is still fighting it or are we saying JDQ will certainly loose and settlement is the only option?

Or it just leaves a door open but in parallel we can also fight?

I am confused, please help.

I am very happy to join the big group, what contribution per month need to be paid?

Thanks

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                  We have contacted all BG members individually but just in case you have not seen it,

REGISTER FOR HMRC SETTLEMENT BEFORE FRIDAY

Call if you need more.

Comment

Registering "admits" nothing other than a desire to see some numbers.

You are not committing to taking the settlement.

I cannot say what JDQ are doing or not doing.

We have a view on the scheme they were part of or promoted or whatever their relationship was.

However, register today.
                    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Impact Statements to stakeholders - send now please!

Please send your impact statements to LCAG at "[email protected]" so that they can raise it with various stakeholders. Every single submission counts for them! So, please put together your thoughts and send them by email. The statement could be of any size ranging from one paragraph to 10 pages. Try to convey how long you used the arrangement and reason for using the same. Then how this loan charge has and will impact your financial condition, family, health, mental wellbeing, career and future. How your life has changed from before loan charge/ APN to now. Its our opportunity to make our voice heard -make it count!!

Comment

Working...
                      X