• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Chico Jewish?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way, the mosquito was clearly larger and made of wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
      No way, the mosquito was clearly larger and made of wood.
      Just like fat witches then. The point though, is that it doesn't look Japanese.

Comment

All of which raises the interesting question of whether there's a national look. French women often look like Peugeots to me. Chav women all look like Austin Princesses, or at least their wide behinds do.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, here's a welsh woman, complete with pictures of her conquests in bed - Churchill and Clownio.

Comment

And the black cross is Chico?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Yes, here's a welsh woman, complete with pictures of her conquests in bed - Churchill and Clownio.
              This is a welsh woman.

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Yes, yes, yes.... there are always exceptions. But you won't find many of those up the valleys.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  Yes, yes, yes.... there are always exceptions. But you won't find many of those up the valleys.
                  Ok, I guess that is the most common type.

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                    Ok, I guess that is the most common type.

Well done Francko. You're one of the first CUkkers brave enough to post a picture of your other half. How did someone as ugly as you manage to pick up such a stunning little minx?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

BTW. Well done guys. From Middle East politics to sheep-shagging in 2 pages. Another classic CUK thread
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X