• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People vote UKIP because they cannot send emails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I suggest that this might also have something to do with it?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Even the Ukip admit it, up to a point:

A Ukip councillor has blamed London's "more media-savvy and educated" population for the party's lack of success in the capital as local election results indicate an emerging geographical split in the party's popularity.

Suzanne Evans, a former Tory Merton councillor who defected to Ukip but lost her seat, told the BBC: "[In London, voters] are more likely, I think, to have read some of the negative press that's been about us, and I think they'd be more likely to believe it, whereas people outside of London have, I think, been fairly cynical about the media campaign and the campaign that the other parties have waged against us."

She suggested the "educated, cultured and young" in the capital were less likely to vote for Ukip, and claimed the party was unlike the "metropolitan elite" in being able to understand the "heartache" felt by the rest of England.
      In other words, ah **** it, I can't be bothered...work it out for yourselves
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        She suggested the "educated, cultured and young" in the capital were less likely to vote for Ukip
        Because they are less likely to be racist or sexist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          May I suggest that this might also have something to do with it?
          I think the link is too small and fiddly for them to click on.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
          X