• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The end is nigh...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: News

you made out with
    Forgive me if I am being blonde, but in which countries is that expression used again? I forgot....

Comment

Who knows what they teach at kindergarten these days

Some sort of vulgar Americanism I think, Becs.

Comment

Re: Who knows what they teach at kindergarten these days

Hepatitis B is easily cured. You just have to get Hepatitis C and it chases it away. When you get to Z you are in trouble.

Comment

Check out the link

All that warning May 26, 2005 12:39 EDT
          Last edited by Diver; 2 November 2008, 05:41.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Check out the link

All that warning May 26, 2005 12:39 EDT
            Its a good point - but since 1970 credit has been growing - before then it was the never never. Once these trends start they tend to overshoot. At what point is too much?

Comment

We're getting to the point where debt is never too much, but too little.

If you're not maxed up to the eyeballs you're not living. Forget worrying about paying it all back, it's all part of your kids inheritance.

For those without kids, the old adage "You can't take it with you" also applies to debt! Fill yer boots.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

As a regular New York times reader, I've been expecting this too.

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstra...83D85F468785F9

Comment

Working...
                X