• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British girls fattest in Western Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    BMI is absolute balls anyway, according to that scale my ideal weight is 8st 6lb-11st 6lb whereas I am indeed 14st with a BMI of over 30 which classes me as obese. I find that hilarious seeing as I've always been sporty and involved in some form of exercise since I was a little 'un
    But are you fat?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      You can be sporty and a whale.

Can you grab a handful of flab?
      Exactly. The highest rate of heart attacks among 18 to 15 years old men is found in squaddies. They eat tulip with out getting overt fat because they're active, think they're fit because they can run and stuff, but inside they're killing themselves.

Comment

BMI is absolute balls anyway, according to that scale my ideal weight is 8st 6lb-11st 6lb whereas I am indeed 14st with a BMI of over 30 which classes me as obese. I find that hilarious seeing as I've always been sporty and involved in some form of exercise since I was a little 'un
        Just been onto the Lancet web site and skimmed through the report.

The two most obese countries are Kuwait ( Women ) and Tonga ( men ).

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          You can be sporty and a whale.

Can you grab a handful of flab?
          Nope I can't, thing is I've been heavier as well when I used to be into bodybuilding.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

In developed countries, increases in obesity that began in the 1980s have attenuated in the past 8 years or so. Conversely, our data suggest that there are likely to be continued increases in the developing world, where almost two in three of the world's obese people live. Island nations in the Pacific and the Caribbean and countries in the Middle East and Central America have already reached especially high rates of overweight and obesity.
            The study spans 33 years and interestingly points to obesity levelling off in the developed world by continuing to increase in the developing world.

I suppose the headline "Obesity declining across Europe" wouldn't be such an attention grabber.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                But are you fat?
                Uh nope and my bodyfat % is 16%
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Nope I can't, thing is I've been heavier as well when I used to be into bodybuilding.
                  Well everyone knows BMI is not useful to those with significant muscle mass - most people do not fall into that category and those who do are likely to know a bit about nutrition.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What height are you? 5 foot 2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      What height are you? 5 foot 2 ?
                      5ft 7 and built like a human wrecking ball
                      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                      X