• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

freakonomics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freakonomics

Got this to read on my Holidays... didn't really enjoy reading it to be honest. Found some of it quite patronising and at times the logic was flakey.
    But having said that i feel it has made me think about some things a little more deeply than i may have done..

anyone else had a chance to read this book or is it .NET 2 text books only?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    Got this to read on my Holidays... didn't really enjoy reading it to be honest. Found some of it quite patronising and at times the logic was flakey.
    But having said that i feel it has made me think about some things a little more deeply than i may have done..

anyone else had a chance to read this book or is it .NET 2 text books only?
    The correlation between the increase in the rate of abortions in the US in the 1970's and the reduction in violent crime in the US seen in the 1990's was interesting.
    One to get Chico and the religious moralist's going

Comment

Working...
    X