• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does Couscous make you f*rt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BGG keeps trying to convince me that it’s not a fart: it’s a methane cuddle & he gets somewhat miffed when I call it that anal stench…
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Now this is a proper CUK thread, farting, belching and other non-political noises, excellent
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        BGG keeps trying to convince me that it’s not a fart: it’s a methane cuddle & he gets somewhat miffed when I call it that anal stench…
        Admin, as well as LIKE and THANKS we need a clickable button for GROSS

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Admin, as well as LIKE and THANKS we need a clickable button for GROSS
          I thought it was quite sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I thought it was quite sweet.
            click click click <nothing happens>

Comment

Ok, maybe this is just me, but I prefer not to let rip a noisy stinker in the presence of GF Platypus and neither does she when I'm around.

Am I weird? Is sharing fecal whiffs something we should be doing together?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Now this is a proper CUK thread, farting, belching and other non-political noises, excellent

WHS

We just need Gittins Gal to come around to contribute something about her hot air and this thread will rock and roll and become very inneresting.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Ok, maybe this is just me, but I prefer not to let rip a noisy stinker in the presence of GF Platypus and neither does she when I'm around.

Am I weird? Is sharing fecal whiffs something we should be doing together?
                  Do you share a room? I'm frequently awoken by a sulphurous miasma emanating from Mr ms's side of the bed. Difficult to hold it in if you're asleep.

Comment

When it's really bad in bed Sy02 rolls me on my front and sprays my botty with her perfume. I'm normally awake.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Well just had a big plate of noodles, veggies, beef (possibly), pork (maybe) and chicken (hopefully) and already the temperature has gone up by a couple of degrees...

I remember when I was young, my parents used to call them 'trumps' which I think is a brilliant word
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X