• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

computermanuals.co.uk has gone kapaut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    os/2

Gem ....
    That's more like it for a Welsh college run by a lizard.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      People still use manuals? Got a lot in many office, not opened any for years, Google is simpler.

Trouble is, as read somewhere recently, Google replaces the memory. Used to know various languages off by heart once but now, although I can quickly knock up pretty complex website stuff for my retirement business I'd have a job passing an interview for a similar position. Don't bother to remember anything.
      I can't read longer things on my screen like I can a book. So I end up cobbling bits together without learning the underlying 'feel' and wonder why it's hard to understand!

9781840784329 C++ Programming In Easy Steps 4th Edition : COMPUTER BOOKS - Computer Manuals

I read it as "in 4 easy steps"
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        UP TO 75% off.

The books I want only have 8% off
        I still spent over £100

Was very tempted by "Badass LEGO Guns: Building Instructions for Five Working Guns" but stopped myself in the nick of time.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Sale extended by another week. Now up to 85% off.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

How much are the administrators making off of this?
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
            X