• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England World Cup Squad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Who cares, they're all over-paid shít wänkers.....
    I don't care how much they are paid. That's their good fortune and it doesn't affect me.

Comment

It's starting already, apparently because the last time Austria won Eurovision was 1966 that means it's our year in the World Cup too.

Eh?

Comment

It is ironic that Cole, the player who has had the longest mid-season break and is the freshest and fittest of the lot, is not going.

Comment

I honestly can't see them getting out the group stages.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I honestly can't see them getting out the group stages.
            I think England have a 2 in 3 chance of getting through the group.... All depends on whether they turn up or not.

Comment

BBC Sport - World Cup 2014: Michael Carrick to miss out on England squad

I can't stand that prick Hodgson. Worst manager ever, it so should be Harry in his place - go and leave out the best retainer of the ball in English football go on! Shows you the type of Fulhamesc football we are going to be playing.

Well done the FA.

Comment

Sky sports news saying Forster and Lambert both in.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  BBC Sport - World Cup 2014: Michael Carrick to miss out on England squad

I can't stand that prick Hodgson. Worst manager ever, it so should be Harry in his place - go and leave out the best retainer of the ball in English football go on! Shows you the type of Fulhamesc football we are going to be playing.

Well done the FA.
                  Yeah but I thought Carrick retired from Internationals a year or so back?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Yeah but I thought Carrick retired from Internationals a year or so back?
                    Obviously not the case.... Otherwise he would have ruled himself out.

Hodgson is actually the worst manager I can think of for England. Get ready for Stoke City under Pulis.

Comment

Time for RoboLofthouse....

Comment

Working...
                      X