• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP British worker is Irish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair wasn't English either
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Tony Blair wasn't English either
      Best argument for keeping out the non English I have ever seen!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Best argument for keeping out the non English I have ever seen!
        Apart from the fact it shows that non-English people can be quite successful in England: Blair was the Labour Party's longest-serving prime minister, the only person to lead the party to three consecutive general election victories and the youngest Prime Minister since Lord Liverpool in 1842. Obviously the English have a love-hate relationship with non-English people or believe liars and hypocrites (see ******** for further proof )
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

That was not meant as a serious comment about immigration but about an utter bastard. You can't possibly like BLAIR??????????????????? Man should be hung, drawn, quartered, burnt and dissolved in acid. Any order of the aforementioned would do. Half a million dead in Iraq alone and now he wants us to be involved in Syria. Wonder how much he is getting paid for that bit of "idealism"
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            That was not meant as a serious comment about immigration but about an utter bastard. You can't possibly like BLAIR??????????????????? Man should be hung, drawn, quartered, burnt and dissolved in acid. Any order of the aforementioned would do. Half a million dead in Iraq alone and now he wants us to be involved in Syria. Wonder how much he is getting paid for that bit of "idealism"
            I can't stand the slimey grinning sun-tanned toad but obviously someone did, and some still do

Comment

Any order of the aforementioned would do
              I wish to amend the above comment. Only the order causing the most pain would be acceptable.
              bloggoth

Comment

Working...
              X