• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your oddest coincidence?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other day I was thinking about having a threesome with a couple of cracking birds and the next day it happened.

Then I woke up.

Comment

I ejected a CD mid track and the same song continued on the radio, didn't even realize for a few seconds.

Comment

In the mid-Eighties there was a woman living in Leicester who was a dead ringer for my old University friend Vicky. I and many other people spoke to her on the street or in pubs thinking she was Vicky, and I shared a house with Vicky for two years so it's not as if I didn't know what she looked like.

A couple of years after the last of these sightings, Vicky went on holiday to Thailand. On her first evening there, some people came up to her in a bar and greeted her by another name. It turned out the Vickyalike woman had moved from Leicester to Thailand, and was a regular customer at that bar

Comment

Working...
        X