• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing for the Easter weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Or a suity-booty, if that doesn't make you want to retch too much.
    A hippo-booty in sister-in-law's case. She's bigger than suity.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      A hippo-booty in sister-in-law's case. She's bigger than suity.
      Bigger than MF?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Bigger than MF?
        I have not met MF, but if he's bigger than sister in law number 2 then he has a serious health problem. She used to be quite slim, but then got married and had two kids and got fat. Then she lost weight again before ballooning to the proportions of an object that bends gravity and says 'I don't need to look good because I've already got a man'. What a wonderful way to treat one's partner. I really can't understand it; Lady Tester fell for a young blonde athlete. I can't do anything about the young and blonde bit, but I don't see why she should stick with me if I let myself turn into a blimp.
        Last edited by Mich the Tester; 17 April 2014, 09:44.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Thanks for asking..

Bit of cycling, a lot of golf, quite a few

Out for a steak at Goodman on Saturday evening
          Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Thanks for asking, have a good one yourself. I'm not too sure what I'll be doing apart from the fact that there may well be some alcohol involved at some point, actually there will be as on Sunday I'm off to an Irish breakfast which starts at 11 and ends sometime in the evening and I know involves 18 year old Irish Whisky. I do know that there will be no glass topped tables in action this weekend although there is the slight likelihood of escapades with German Bernd (so called because he's basically German and called Bernd) which may, or may not, involve 2 barmaids, a roll of sticky tape and a bowl of vanilla pudding. We'll see
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
              Thanks for asking..

Bit of cycling, a lot of golf, quite a few

Out for a steak at Goodman on Saturday evening
              Ooooh, just had a look at that - an alternative to the Hawkmoor - looks lovely!

Have you or anyone been to both and can compare?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Hopefully get off arse and do 30-40 bike miles tomorrow.
                Parkrun Saturday - my first in four weeks, so not expecting much.
                Sunday lunch on Sunday - not worked out what yet, but quite fancying Delia's beef Wellington. Either that or MaccyD's.

Got loads of work to do for ClientB so probably will spend much of the rest of the weekend working

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  quite fancying Delia's beef Wellington
                  leathery
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Thanks for asking. At Pater's small farm in Sussex, part of the time.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Thanks for asking

Out for beers and food with a couple of mates tonight.
                      Fri: Hangover, dog walking & tidying the garden. Plus getting some estimates from our builder.
                      Sat: Booking hotel accommodation for next month's holibobs & then out for dinner with Mrs P running club
                      Sun: Rumours of a family lunch have started to filter through but nothing fixed yet.
                      Mon: Back to the mainland.

You?
                      Not buying the egg then?
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X