• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walking on the beaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was a habitual user of the drug but had come to her senses after having kids. She used to belong to a local "attachment" parenting group near my house and had sorted herself out after having kids. God knows what made her do it especially when looking after the baby.

Here she was on Reddit some years ago, that thread went viral.

What's your most "WTF" one night stand story? : AskReddit
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am pleased it was overdose rather than suicide - better for her kids.
      How do you figure? Events have repeated themselves, what's to say they'll not again?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Peaches Geldof heroin use: Don't lose sympathy for Peaches because of drugs - Telegraph

I never had any sympathy for her. Tragic for her kids though. Some people should be kept away from money.

Comment

Now they are saying husband was there took the drugs, but left the baby

He is going to make a fab dad.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Jeez - I mean ok you have loads of money so can do what you want...

But why do Skag? Just take a bit of coke or smoke some blow...

But Skag????

fooks sake

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Now they are saying husband was there took the drugs, but left the baby

He is going to make a fab dad.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                She was a habitual user of the drug but had come to her senses after having kids. She used to belong to a local "attachment" parenting group near my house and had sorted herself out after having kids. God knows what made her do it especially when looking after the baby.
                Ah, well. You know best then.

Tit.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HTH
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    I think MP's point is that he is already a dad. There's no need for the "going to be". He's already a fab (or not) dad.

Comment

Remember her like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgpFwzEwZa4

Comment

Working...
                      X