• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Comin' over 'ere, nickin' our weather!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Sponges! Sponges are sea-creatures, no doubt the rise in water temperatures has increased their number, and so they're soaking up more seawater. I sense a PhD thesis coming on ....
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
      And Sponges! Sponges are sea-creatures, ....
      <daily mail mode>

I always thought they lived in council flats.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Displacement, There are now more and much heavier ships in the sea, displacement occurs when an object is immersed in a fluid, pushing it out of the way and taking its place
        And don't forget fat people swimming in the sea.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

One of the most common misunderstandings with sea level rise, is that as the level goes up, the column of air above it must go up as well.
          So the earths atmosphes is literally getting fatter.
          If it gets too fat it will eventually reach the sun and then the earth will be influxed with lots of positively charged immigrant ions.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X