• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye everyone !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Today, 15:37 "

School holiday club kicks out early these days.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Apparently his nanny has been able to pick him up early because there is no school traffic on the roads.
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
        Apparently his nanny has been able to pick him up early because there is no school traffic on the roads.
        No his mum just finished her shift so he can get some tea now.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

And if he likes it he can get sloppy seconds
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Dont bother its Just like a wizard's sleeve.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
            X